New England Harvest Feast
Time & Location
About the Event
Gather at Plimoth Plantation every Saturday evening during the month of November for an authentic 17th Century meal! Dinner will consist of 2 courses and live entertainment. Ticket purchase includes dinner and access to the museum.
The "appetizer" will begin with bread and butter paired with a beverage of wood-pressed cider.
First course will be an offering of:
- A Sallet of Herbs
- Mussels Seeth'd with Parsley and Beer
- A Dish of Turkey, Sauc'd
- A Pottage of Cabbage, Leeks & Onions
- A Sweet Pudding of Native Corn
Following will be a second course of:
- Stew'd Pompion
- A Chine of Pork, Roast'd
- Fricassee of Fish
- Cheesecake made with spice and dried fruit
- A Charger of Holland Cheese & Fruitwill
...Honestly, we aren't exactly sure what some of these dishes are but we can't wait to find out! Won't you join us?