White Mountain Oktoberfest
Time & Location
About the Event
Take a weekend trip up to the White Mountains for the region's largest German festival! There will be food, fun, music and, of course, BEER.
For the 21+ Crowd:
- Compete in the Keg Toss and Stein Hoisting competitions
- Try your luck at Gelande Quaffing - ( what's that? )
- Sample Samuel Adams & Smuttynose beers at the indoor and outdoor beer gardens
- Enroll in "Beer College" to learn insider tips and brewing secrets on a Gondola ride to the summit ($30/pp - space is limited)
For the under 21 crowd:
- Mountaintop Yoga
- Root Beer Keg Toss
- Relay Races
- Family Sack Race
- Dancing with the Oompah band!