We may all be stuck inside but Spring is still happening outside! Nature waits for no one and this recipe is exactly what you need to awaken those taste buds. Lemon because lemons are high in Vitamin C to boost that immune system and Sorbet just because.
Lemon haters need not apply. This sorbet is sweet and sour and super zesty!
2 cups of water
1 3/4 cups of sugar
Juice of 3 lemons
Zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp local honey
1. Combine water, sugar and honey in a saucepan over medium heat
2. Bring to a low boil as sugar and honey begin to dissolve
3. Remove from heat and allow to cool
4. Juice and zest the lemons while the mixture is cooling
5. Stir lemon zest and juice into the cooled mixture
6. Pour into a metal baking tin (or ice cream maker - follow churning directions accordingly)
7. Freeze for 24 hours