Recipes: Strawberry Rhubarb Whip
Updated: Oct 28, 2019
A seasonal sweet & sour treat to beat the summer heat!
2 cups strawberries, chopped (frozen work best)
4 large stalks of rhubarb, chopped
1 cup coconut milk (unsweetened)
2 tsp sugar (I used Stevia)
1 tsp lemon juice
a pinch of salt
Make it :
1) dice rhubarb into small pieces and transfer to a small pot. Sprinkle with sweetener and simmer over medium heat until completely softened - remove from heat and allow to cool
2) Combine all ingredients in a blender until smooth and creamy
3) Pour mixture into a large freezer bag and seal tight
4) Freeze for at least 20 minutes
5) Cut a hole in the bottom corner of the freezer bag
6) Swirl into a bowl and enjoy!